The Rules to Contest Promotions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter. To enter, visit the (“Participating Store”) during the Sweepstakes Period (defined below), and complete the entry form and deposit the completed entry form into the entry box. All entries must be received no later than Participating Store’s close of business on the last day of the month. Limit one (1) entry per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period. No mechanically reproduced entries, alterations, facsimiles or forged entries. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for the Participating Store’s failure of any person to return entry forms to sweepstakes headquarters in a timely fashion.
2. Start/End Times. Sweepstakes will take place during Participating Store’s normal business hours beginning on the first day of that calendar month (“Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ending on the last day of that calendar month (“Sweepstakes End Date”) (Sweepstakes Start Date and Sweepstakes End Date will be collectively referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Contest Promotions, LLC (“Sponsor”), the Participating Store, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received at the Participating Store during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, within approximately forty five (45) days after Sweepstakes End Date. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prize. One (1) winner will receive a $25 prize package consisting of gift(s) related to the Contest Promotions, LLC signage affixed to the Participating Store on the date of entry (approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize: $25.00). Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
6. Notification. Winner will be notified by mail at the time of prize delivery and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days of prize notification (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion). If winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as un deliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one (1) prize per person or household throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Participating Store, their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Released Parties will in no way be responsible or liable for irregularities or interruptions with the delivery of prize and/or the failure of the US Postal Service or courier service (if applicable) to deliver prize.
8. Name of Winner. To obtain the name of winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope within ten (10) weeks of Sweepstakes End Date to: Contest Promotions, LLC, 8829 National Blvd., Ste. 1032, Culver City, CA 90232.
9. Sponsor. Contest Promotions, LLC, 8829 National Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232.
NO BUSINESS OTHER THAN CONTEST PROMOTIONS IS A PARTICIPANT IN OR SPONSOR OF THE SWEEPSTAKES